Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Still Standing!







When I look back over my blog, I realize how little I have written over the past couple of months. And, I also realize how much I have missed blogging! Things have been pretty wild and crazy, but now it is good to be settled in Texas for the summer. We took our trip to Ireland (travel blogs to follow soon) and since arriving home have been visiting family, friends and doctors and cleaning like crazy. I don't even mind that! (I MUST be glad to be home!) The good news is, the house was still standing!! However, some good things must come to an end....Keith left for Doha yesterday. We had a great three week time together, the five of us. For the rest of the summer, it's just me and the boys. I plan to "mother" my little heart out. And shop. Spend time visiting. Shop. Organize my drawers and drawers of photos. Shop. The next seven weeks will fly by. It will be back to Doha on Aug. 22. Until then, I'll shop.

Chores to be Done












Scenes from The Wallace Fourth of July Party











Stopping in Luling for BBQ and Watermelon












You Know You're in Texas when.....

3 comments:

C said...

I'm happy to hear you are having a great summer. Love the photos! Chris

Just Me said...

Kim, have you considered doing some shopping while you're in the states??

Gayle said...

I want to see a blog dedicated to what you bought. Enjoy your summer AND enjoy your shopping!