Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brotherhood!




Okay...it's time to go back to Doha. My Aggie is moved into the fraternity house. (following in the footsteps of his dad, I might add!) In the ultimate show of maturity, Jake single handedly moved the majority of his needed belongings up to College Station, specifically the SAE house, on Saturday. Mom and I went up Monday to take the rest of what would not fit in his car. There was a bit of work to be done to get the room organized, including finding a missing mattress, but Jake assured me that it would all be taken care of in short time. I got the call yesterday..."Mom, I have everything in place. I took a picture of it all, just like you asked, and as soon as the internet is up in the house, I'll email it to you." I will be looking forward to seeing that photo, Jake. And, by the way, I am very proud of you! Have a great year and uh, well...gig 'em! (That's kind of tough for a Longhorn to say, but after all, I am an Aggie mom!)




1 comment:

M J said...

I never thought that I would ever see any bumper sticker on your car AGGIE related. From one AGGIE MOM to another...GIG 'EM!