After a wonderful stay at Tinga Private Game Reserve, we headed to our next destination. Wish I had thought to take a picture of the van we travelled in...reminded me a bit of the Brady Bunch except that the parent to kid ratio was even. We trucked our way from Kruger to Johannesburg through a scenic route and saw some amazing glimpses of God's creativity.
The Pinnacle
God's Window
God's Gifts
We spent one night in Joberg (didn't get to see much more there than the inside of our hotel room!) and caught a flight the next morning to the Cape Town area. Our first night we stayed in Kline Zalze Lodge, on the grounds of a beautiful winery in Stellenbosch, The Winelands. They were actually harvesting grapes while we were there. Of course, Kristie and I had to take lots of pictures. It was a beautiful place...and the wine was divine!
There was a beautiful garden on the grounds of Klien Zalze. Keith and I strolled through it in the morning.
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures of your African adventure. I'm soooo jealous! I can't wait for the next installment!
Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment