
It's Mother's Day, an occasion certainly worth blogging about! I am so grateful to have a wonderful mom who has been such an example to me throughout my life. I can remember, as a young girl, telling people that I wanted to be just like Mom when I grew up. Not sure if I accomplished that, but I certainly worked towards it. Thanks, Mom, for being a picture of love, compassion and gentleness in my life.
My mother in law has been my vision of strength and courage. She is family oriented, generous and determined and I thank her for being such an important influence in my life.
I am blessed with a sister and sisters in law that all bring unique and important qualities to our family. Examples, each of them, for my life and for who I am as a mother.

And friends, longtime and new, show me daily what it means to be a good mom and a strong woman. Laughter, love, patience and friendship are invaluable gifts given to me by my girlfriends. (Only some of the longest time and newest friends are pictured here....wish I had room and the photos to post all of you! Thanks to Sherry P. for the group photo.)
I pray for new moms, grandmothers, those who have yet to be moms, for those who have been mothers in the faith to me, for those who are missing their moms, for all of you. Happy Mother's Day. May God bless and keep you this day and everyday. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment