Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome to My World!







Thought you all might enjoy a little glimpse of my neighborhood...who wouldn't miss all of this great stuff over summer vacation???












My back patio...the chair where I have coffee with God in the mornings and the bougainvilleas peeking over the patio wall.


















The pink flamingoes in my neighbor's front yard (take note Pro Grad Sistas!) and the crossing

sign in front of the preschool in our compound.












The handyman's mode of transportation and the employee parking lot.
















Random flowers from the 'hood....can you believe what they can get to grow in the desert??




The fledgling dates in the tree in our front "yard" that will be ripe and ready while I'm gone.







My neighbors and walking partners, Peggy and Rose.


(Rose is the one with the visor!)






Where the other half lives...the two story villas on the "other" side of the street!



We also have a great pool, fancy party room, big construction hole (and I do mean Texas big!)..... but I will save all of those pics for another time. This is a great place, our oasis in the desert. Welcome to our Doha world!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Peggy is beautiful, but rose STEALS the show!!!

William and Glenda Cisler said...

We love your blogs Kim!! I think Peggy is adorable. The flowers are beautiful. Glenda