Saturday, March 22, 2008
Can you believe it?
I know my children will be amazed...I am blogging! This all seems so contrary to my nature, but I am ready to show the world that I really do know how to "check my email"! (family joke, stemming from the internet safety public service announcement I was fortunate enough to participate in back in Sugar Land) And what better time to start blogging than now. I am loving photography and seem to have more than my fair share of adventures these days. Everyday is an adventure in Doha!
So, you are invited to come along on the ride. It is a big world out there and I am excited about the possibilities. So much to see, learn, do and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Welcome to my world Blogger Buddy! You are soo cool!
Sher
I love and Sam and the camel with the sun streaming thorough - can't wait to see more of your creativity! Love, LA
Woo-hoo, Kim! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
As you may remember, I've been blogging for the last 3 years (www.quotidiangrace.blogspot.com) and I've found it to be quite a blessing.
Come over to my place and then check out the RevGalBlogPals webring site--
www.revgalblogpals.blogspot.com)--which I think you will enjoy very much,too!
Forgot to say--Quotidian Grace=Jody Harrington!
Hi Kim,
This is very cool. My hats off to you. I look forward to checking in on your blog. Take care and please tell all the men in your life I send hello's. From Chris in Austin.
Hi Kim,
This is very cool. My hats off to you. I look forward to checking in on your blog. Take care and please tell all the men in your life I send hello's. From Chris in Austin.
Kim,
I love your blogspot.
When you get lonesome for my voice (ha!), go to my website and listen to one of the lessons. www.merryministries.com
Love you,
Mary
Your site is fantastic! I'm inspired. Your photos are really beautiful. I can't wait to see more!
Love, Kerry
Hi Kim,
Enjoyed reading your blog, the music selection was great. Did you pick the music or was it added automatic. The pictures of your sons and friends are beautiful.
Looking forward reading more from you.
Thanks,
Connie L.
FPCSL
Post a Comment