
Okay, so I am a woman living in a man's world. I have three sons, one husband and even a male dog. Dinner table conversations alway
s revolve around some sporting event, no matter how much I want to talk about the ballet. So, every once in a while, a girl has got to do the girlie thing. That's just what I did on Tuesday. I went to high tea at the Ritz Hotel with a couple of precious girlfriends. We had a wonderful time, sticking out our pinkies, drinking tea and eating miniature sandwiches, pastries and, my personal favorite, scones with clotted cream and jam. The atmosphere was wonderful and the conversation was delightful. What more could a girl ask for? 
s revolve around some sporting event, no matter how much I want to talk about the ballet. So, every once in a while, a girl has got to do the girlie thing. That's just what I did on Tuesday. I went to high tea at the Ritz Hotel with a couple of precious girlfriends. We had a wonderful time, sticking out our pinkies, drinking tea and eating miniature sandwiches, pastries and, my personal favorite, scones with clotted cream and jam. The atmosphere was wonderful and the conversation was delightful. What more could a girl ask for? 
No comments:
Post a Comment