What a great afternoon! On Wednesday I got together with a group of girls that are as excited about photography as I am. We will use our time together to learn more about cameras and taking pictures, but in a fun, practical way. I am sure that we will manage to fit food and lots of chatting in there, too! One of our chicks (a.k.a. Mother Hen) is a professional photographer, another one knows enough to be a professional and the other 4 of us chickadees just love to take pictures. I must say that among our little brood, everyone seems to have an eye for color and composition. (I am working on it...hopefully I won't lay any eggs!) We have different gifts, but we do share a love for capturing memories. We already have our first couple of projects underway...stay tuned to see what the Pixel Chicks produce! (P.S. Keep smiling...you never know who might be taking your picture!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved your clever name, "Pixel Chicks" and all the clever puns in your article. Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment