Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!


Keith tells the boys all the time...."When you start dating a girl, be sure and look at her mama. That's what your girl will look like down the road!" Guess Keith's in pretty good shape then. My mama looks pretty darn good! Not to mention the fact that she is warm, kind, generous and just plain fun. What more could a girl ask for??? Mom, happy birthday from the other side of the world. Love you, love you, love you.
Always,
Kim



1 comment:

Sandy Wallace said...

You, Deb and Mark are blessed with the most kind hearted, gentle spirited mom on this earth! And I'm blessed to have her as a mom-in-law. I asked Mark the other day if he has any memories of her being harsh growing up and he said none. Wow! I'm not sure my kids would say that.... I aspire to be more like her every day. She is a treasure to her family and all who know her!