Jake came back to Doha for Spring Break for the second year in a row! We did most of the "big stuff" last year, so we basically just chilled and enjoyed each other's company for the biggest part of the week. (Okay, so we ate a lot, too!)
Lunch at City Center
Lunch at the Golf Club
St. Patrick's Day, Arabic style
strolling the Corniche
Jake by the Giant Pearl and buying a watch at the souqs
brothers in green
All of this followed by dinner (of course!) on the roof of an Arabic restaurant. Much to my dismay and every photographer's horror, my camera battery was dead by then. So, no pics! We also had fun going down to a tailor and having a suit and some shirts made....cheaper than a suit off the rack at Jos A. Bank! No pics of that either, but no excuses that time.
checking out the Pearl, a HUGE new reclaimed land development in Doha
We topped off the week with a couple of days in London...should be blogging about that tomorrow. Today I am looking at pics, washing sheets, laughing ....
I miss you, Jake. Hope your trip back home was good! Call your mom!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time with your boys!
I am so jealous!!!!!!! I would love to go to London (to see the Queen of course!). I know you are laughing now!
Post a Comment