Saturday, April 26, 2008

Charmed, I'm Sure!





Okay...I know you have been tense with suspense waiting to see what the big deal is about my last Egypt blog. Well, here it is. At the end of one of our temple tours, we took a few minutes to explore a nearby market. We saw a man there with his cobra, available for photo opportunities...for a small fee, of course. (imagine that!) Sam was game and I was ready with my camera! We were assured that the cobra's fangs had been removed. I did not get close enough to check for myself. Cheers for Sam and his courageous photo shoot!




P.S. Just a few more pictures...thanks for indulging me!



(lamps from market, glass at Movenpick, little boy at market, temple doorways, Egyptian taxi, waiting for bread, shoes for Claire, disciples painted on Egyptian temple by Christians)





















2 comments:

Just Me said...

The picture of the guys standing and hanging on the back of the pickup truck is a classic! Way to capture the moment.

Kerry said...

Sam, Becca says you've lost your ever lovin' mind. Gracious, Child. Cobras??? I love the Egypt pictures, Kim. You have such a great eye!